Thursday, August 23, 2007

Schedule update

I wanted to post a schedule update for all of you thinking about fall/holiday sessions.

I have 3 weekend dates left for September, and 3 for October. Those first 3 weekends in November are still fair game. As you can see, weekends fill quickly. I am free for weekday sessions. So, never fear, I still have some availability.

Please keep in mind that in order for holiday print delivery, you must book a session by November 10th. I will hold sessions through the end of November, but prints from those sessions will not be available until after the holidays. For those moms to be who are delivering in December, I will hold newborn sessions (2 weeks old and under) through the end of the year. I'd hate for those fleeting moments to not be captured!

No comments: