Saturday, September 08, 2007

As another busy week comes to a close, here are some peeks from recent sessions.

Here are little sweeties, 'S' and 'A'. (Can I just tell you that all of these little girlies here lately are really making me want to add some pink to our family?!)

For a newborn, Miss 'A' gave me the best eye contact and made me melt with her big smile! I must thank mom for her patience with me as we waited it out and got those 'perfect' shots. Dad, I hope you like the piano shot. I love to incorporate special belongings into my shoots.

Click to enlarge



And even though summer has 'unofficially' ended, these shots just scream *summer* to me! 'J' man here reminded me so much of my little guy, and his laugh was absolutely contagious!


And check big sister 'L's' gorgeous eyes...I love how the light is hitting her hair in this shot.

No comments: