Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Friendly Reminder...

Regarding copyright of your photos-

All images are copyright of Stefanie Weber Photography. It is ILLEGAL and unlawful (not to mention just plain mean) to save, scan, copy, or reproduce my work in any manner. I go to great lengths to provide my clients with beautiful, top quality images. I craft each image meticulously in my digital darkroom; copying and scanning GREATLY reduces their beauty and quality. Reproducing my images can also damage my reputation as a photographer. 1 hour labs and home scanners/printers distort and devalue the quality of my images, which once again I take great pride in.

I put a great amount of time and heart into my work, and my wish is that my images look their very best. No matter how good you think a copied or scanned image looks, believe me, it doesn't do my work justice!

Thank you for respecting my work and livelihood!

No comments: