Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Long time, no post!

It's been awhile since my last post, so I have lots of sneak peeks to share with you! Here we go...

I have photographed these sweet kiddos 2 other times and they are always so fun to spend time with. Miss 'MM' came ready for the session dressed in her best fairy finery! So fun!


Here's little brother 'H'.

Sure it's not the typical sibling shot, but I love the feeling of this image.

I last photographed 'H' at 3 months. He has grown so much, and if possible, gotten even CUTER! He looked like a little angel in my carriage!

I met up with the awesome 'M' family last weekend. I love capturing those unscripted, sweet moments like the one below for families.

Isn't mom just beautiful...beaming at her little girl.


I took my little guy out to take in the last of the beautiful color from the mustard fields. So sad it's gone now :(



post signature

No comments: