Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lots of sneak peeks

I've been a bad blogger here lately. I'll make it up to you by posting some sneak peeks from recent sessions! ;)

My first session of the week was with newborn 'G'. Such a sweet, sleepy little fella.


How I love those sleepy smiles...
My next two sessions were repeat clients. I love watching my kids grow!

I last photographed 'AH' right before her first birthday. If it's possible, she's gotten even more beautiful!




It's also been about a year since I last saw 'S' and 'R'. It was hot as blazes then, so at least the weather was kinder to us! And they were just as fun! And I LOVED the way they were dressed!




2 comments:

Just Kiddin' Photography said...

They look great! I can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! Can't wait to see the rest. Leanne