Sunday, September 14, 2008

A couple of cute fellas ;)

As if capturing the sweet little souls my clients are isn't awesome enough, watching them grow just makes my heart happy. I love seeing them change from fuzzy, sleepy little newborns into children with such personality, loved so much by their parents.


I've had the pleasure of photographing both these little guys since they were newborns.

Here's 'B'. I last saw him at 5 weeks. He's now a sweet 8 month old who LOVES dogs (you'll see proof below) and my duck impression! ;)





I told you...l-o-v-e-s dogs!!! Funny little guy! =)



And here's 'T'. My little guy from the eastern part of the state. I last photographed him at 9 days, he's now 6 months. You'll notice he's my blog header baby. I just had to use the 'Babylegs' on him. They are such a fun little 'prop'. I'll be seeing 'T' again in November...I can't wait to see how he's changed yet again!






Stay tuned later this week for more sneak peeks...this week's gonna be a crazy one! I'll have lots of cuties to show you!



post signature

6 comments:

Jan said...

How CUTE! I love the variety of shots here, and the dog one is the BEST!

Anonymous said...

These are all beautiful! That one with the dog is so cute!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Oh these are wonderful! The one with the dog is priceless..it looks like it should be in a magazine somewhere. Completely put a smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

Really REALLY nice!

Anonymous said...

All of these are gorgeous. I LOVE the one of the baby and the dog!

rose said...

Your work is so lovely!!! I must visit here more often. The images with the dog and baby are just so charming!