Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some girlies to round out the week

So this week was chock full of little guys. My week of sessions ended with these two cute girls. Miss 'E' was about to become a big sister last time I saw her. I was so excited to meet little sister 'C'. I love watching my families grow and see the interaction between siblings.

I brought out the petticoats, which little girls always love. They both looked so cute in it...all that frilliness (is that even a word?!)!





The second shot in this collage is a take on the version I did of 'E' last year. I told her to give me some sass, and boy did she bring it! Love the hand on the hip! ;)


post signature

2 comments:

Jeni said...

oh adorable! I love the sass :)

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

These are just adorable. Love that mirror shot! Beautiful little ones!