Sunday, November 02, 2008

Calendar update

Greetings blog readers! I apologize for my lack of posting here. Believe me, I have SO MANY amazing sessions to share. The very hectic nature of this time of year makes blogging almost impossible. With that said, I wanted to at least post a schedule update.

At this time, I am going to have to close my November calendar until further notice. If we have already talked, or if you are an expectant mother with whom I have set up a tentative date, no worries - I have held those dates for you. I am INCREDIBLY behind with proofing and ordering, and in order to get everything done in the time frame promised, I have to put a cap on November sessions. I am horrible at saying 'no', but in order to uphold the quality of work that my clients are accustomed to, I must limit what else I add to my plate. I thank everyone for their understanding. I will be holding sessions in December, however proofs from those sessions will be unavailable until the first of the year.

I want to take this time to thank everyone who has made this year so very successful for me. I'm so lucky to get to do something I truly love and I wouldn't change all the craziness that comes along with it for anything in the world!

post signature

No comments: