Friday, October 17, 2008

Beautiful fall light

Can I just be the first to say 'hallelujah' that Fall is here! I love this season. The cooler temperatures and beautiful light make my job even *more* enjoyable.


I had the best time with this family. The girls, 'H' and 'M' are so sweet. And you have GOT to love when a session ends with big hugs. I have had a run of such beautiful little girlies here lately!

Backlit, doing a little dance

Sassy!

I love the silliness here!


I loved setting up this shot...and the outcome cracks me up! ;)


Things are real busy around here and my blogging may be scarce here in the next several days. I will try my best to get all of my sessions blogged. I thank everyone for their patience with me during my busiest season. I am so very lucky to be able to photograph so many beautiful families!

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics- the one of mom and dad kissing is hysterical!!

Princess Cyndi said...

You've done it again - taken some really gorgeous pictures. Awesome with a capital "A."

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Aww, darling images of a darling family! And yes, hooray for fall!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful image, but that last one made me laugh. Love it!!

jj said...

you got some great shots, I love 2 & 6 :) and the last one is too funny!