Thursday, October 02, 2008

Celebrating Adoption

I am a proud photographer for an organization called 'Celebrating Adoption'. This organization brings together photographers and adoptive families to document this very special time in their lives.


I got to meet 2-year old 'T' through Celebrating Adoption. I just loved his big brown eyes and the way he lit up when he played with his soccer ball.


I think 'T' stayed moving almost our entire session (thank goodness I have a rapid fire shutter!). Wouldn't it be nice to bottle the energy of a toddler? Once little ones learn to walk, they never slow down! :)







If you have adopted within the last year, or know someone who has, I would love to set up a complimentary session with them.




post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stefanie!

I just sent you an email!

WE ADORE TAYLOR and we just adopted from Guatemala, as well!

GREAT PICTURES of him - he is constantly on the go!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little guy! You have done such a wonderful job capturing his personality!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos of a happy little guy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images and what a cutie!!