Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wonderfully made

This beautiful verse always comes to mind when I photograph newborns:

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


Documenting these perfect little people always humbles me.

This is almost 3-week old 'I'. He was a total gem. He started out awake, and completely content, then drifted off to sleep.

Ah, a sweet little smile...




Another smile!

5 comments:

Cheryl Weaver said...

Beautiful! I especially LOVE that first image! :)

Chantry said...

How adorable!! I am getting so excited for you to take pictures of our little one in the coming weeks --- not too much longer now!

I have really enjoyed looking at your blog! Thanks for posting photos of your work. I know it will be so fun to work with you! =)

Looking forward to meeting your,
Chantry Hurt
hurtsfamily.blogspot.com

Jan said...

What a little sweetie!! I think you really did a great job with his portraits. I love your posing & lighting!

Anonymous said...

Awww, so cute! These are beautiful images!!

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood said...

Awww! Beautiful images of a beautiful newborn!